Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Month, Another Book Review!

This is already turning into quite the new year!

Angela Krueger, of Suite101.com, out of Canada, contacted me last November in the hopes of writing a review, or two, for my books. The New Year came and those have been written. I have posted the links to my first two book reviews for the year below:


Why Can't You Look Like Me



Where Do I Belong


So, wasn't I extremely surprised when, only a few short weeks later, I was approached a second time by a young lady, Sally Bacchetta, out of the United States, asking me if I would be willing to have her review my books for me as well. Wow! Again, how crazy would I be to say no to this fabulous person who was so willing to help me help the children by spreading the word and promoting the books through reviews of my literature?! Honestly! What would I be thinking if I said no!? As you can see, I did not decline and have now had the first review for my first book, Why Can't You Look Like Me, written by Ms. Bacchetta.

Sally Bacchetta is an award-winning writer and sales training consultant with more than a decade of experience in medical writing, magazine journalism, and corporate communications. She draws on her educational and professional background in psychology and counseling to illuminate the private thoughts of adoptive parents with sensitivity and startling honesty.

Ms. Bacchetta is the Rochester Adoptive Families Examiner and her articles have appeared in national and local publications, including Computer Link, Country Business, FOCUS, Genesee Valley Parent, Home & Yard Handbook, Kids VT, Pharmaceutical Executive, Pharmaceutical Representative, Phenomena, and Selling Power online.

As an adoptive parent, Ms. Bacchetta also blogs about adoption and parenting at www.theadoptiveparent.blogspot.com and she networks extensively with other adoptive families. She is currently working on a follow-up book about adoption to her first published title, What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective.

Click on any of the following links to read one of the reviews she has written:


No comments:

Post a Comment