Thursday, January 21, 2010


As luck would have it, I have been reviewed by Angela Krueger of suite101.com for a second time! For those of you who don't know, Suite101.com's door is open to the curious novice looking for a "101" intro to any of their 400 topics, but it's also a meeting place for over 24 million readers each month who ask 101 burning questions. The site has a number of featured writers that tackle the variety of topics they offer, including adoption. Angela Krueger is the Adoptions Feature Writer for suite101.com and, as mentioned earlier in the month, she contacted me a couple of months ago with interest in reviewing my book series.

Ms. Krueger was kind enough to review Why Can’t You Look Like Me?, and has now taken the time to write another review for my second book, Where Do I Belong.

This article is a little longer than the first review as Ms. Krueger went into more detail about the fabulous illustrations created by Illustrator, Jenn Simpson. Like myself, Jenn has had no literary experience and these are the first books she has created. Her talents, however, have been with her for many years and after finally listening to me, and many others, say she was extremely gifted in what she has to offer, she took on the role of illustrator for this series of books. Yay to you Jenn for seeing the light!!

No comments:

Post a Comment