Friday, November 6, 2009

I have been having quite a week - started off great with the awesome time my kids and I spent at the first Adoption Awareness Month activity that I will talk about in one of my next posts - next had a couple of sick kids that kept me busy running after them and their needs... what else is new! I then had a really good day with the Raise A Reader program in Penticton. The kids were very interested in the book and kept asking questions and wanting to be involved in the presentation. Tomorrow I am involved in the Penticton Artists and Authors Faire - should be a good day with a lot of people coming to view art, books, and meet the artists and authors. I am looking forward to a great time introducing my book, and the series to come, to everyone that attends!

No comments:

Post a Comment