Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a fabulous book tour!

McNally Robinson is an amazing bookstore! What a fortunate person I have been to be able to take part in readings and book signings with one of Canada's top booksellers!! On location in the Winnipeg location, I was very proud to read from my books, talk with the many people who stopped to listen and sign copies of my books!




Over the past two weeks, I was fortunate to be able to speak with so many families, educators, and people in the community about what the importance of family, children, belonging, fitting in, adoption, foster care and building a child's self esteem and self confidence levels from within.
It was so beneficial! Not only was it a benefit for myself and being able to speak with so many people - it was also a huge benefit for the people I spoke with to see how useful and necessary the Believe In Me program with the literature it is providing for the people in every family, every community is. There were many comments about how important the messages I am providing for the children is in today's schools, today's families.

No comments:

Post a Comment