Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010 To Everyone!!!!

This year has started off with a bang! The kids are all happy with school being back in and with the activities they have begun; the house is beginning to look somewhat like it is in order; I finally have a little money to pay off some of my bills; and I have two books in print that are up and available for all to read!!

So, over the holidays, I received a tote bag and a Sigg water bottle with the character images from my books and they are so awesome! What a great way for me to be able to promote the books and, at the same time, show off the talent Jenn has in beautiful artwork!

Here are a few more examples of what you can get at the web store!

Check out my web store so you can pick out something for yourself, and/or for a child you know and love!! www.cafepress.ca/blackoasis


Now what more could I possibly ask for??!!

Well that's definitely an easy question to answer! I want to be able to start my cross country tour to promote the positive messages that this book series has to offer the children. Not only the children touched by adoption or foster care, but also for the ones that are feeling confused, and shy, and unsure of themselves. For all of the children that are wanting to express what they are feeling inside but don't know how to or don't have the confidence to use the tools within themselves to talk about what they are feeling. I am so willing to step up to the bat and be the person that introduces the children to a fresh start, to a journey of healing themselves before they turn into those same lost souls that we see today as adults trying to figure out what was wrong with their childhood, what they couldn't figure out, desperately trying to heal themselves in their adulthood. The younger a person is in learning how to heal, the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment