Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a fabulous day for a book signing in downtown Kelowna today! The signs of a Mardi Gras celebration were all around - the weather was perfect and the people were everywhere!! Thank you to all those that stopped by to congratulate me, to take a look through the book, and for all those that purchased the book! It was a great day for me and I am happy to have had the chance to speak with so many about this book and the books to come! I look forward to my next signing and can't wait to see all of those that will attend!

1 comment:

  1. I really love what you have to say, I wanted to invite you to my Facebook page "The Color of Family". We are a group of transracial families, dedicated to educating and supporting each other. You'll find a link on my blogspot. We currently have around 75 followers, I am going to purchase a copy of your book for a spotlight. I was wondering if you would be willing to do an interview by e-mail. As transracial parents we would like to hear your views on a few things. If you are interested please e-mail me at thecoloroffamily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete