Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anthology Update...

I have been writing and revising and revising and revising the essay all about myself and my adoption experience, to be included in the Adoption Anthology, Somebody's Child, to be released in 2011, and I am finally done!


So what you may be saying - well so what is that this means there have been many things on my mind and that I have been pulling them out and remembering events and memories in my life.  What a headache I have had!  


Having said that, and as time goes on, I sit and ask myself why I am continuing to do what I am doing.  The books, the essays, and all of the writing I do.  Then another story comes on in the news about how some new celebrity has adopted another child or there is another story about a child in foster care, or a story about someone who hasn't enough or has no cares in the world and I think, that is why I am writing.  


So many people out there, lost, confused, unsure and don't know where to turn or how to help themselves.  The Believe In Me program offers so much to those who feel worthless, useless, unwanted, uncared for and/or about, and for those who want more from somewhere and don't know where to start looking.


The importance is staying positive within - knowing who is inside is what I want to help others achieve.  For me, it will always be about helping others, showing others who is important, for now
and for ever!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment